
I love to dance. Hip-hop is my favorite type of dance. I have enjoyed dancing. I participated in dance contests when I was younger. I received some trophies from these contests. I use to be in a dance group over in the Philippines and enjoyed dancing with them. We learned routines and practiced a lot. I haven't been dancing since I moved here. Now I am looking for dance classes to learn new routines.
I am making this blog to tell you about dancing, experiences with dances, and maybe some steps.

Hi Mae!
ReplyDeleteI can really believe you are a dancer, you move like one. Great job on the blog it looks great.
Carla
Hey Little Mae,
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome blog. I love dancing! Your saying is great....Dance with me. I am glad to have you in class, you make me laugh.
Karin
Hey, I did a comma splice in the first comment. LOLOLOLOL
ReplyDelete